Twelve shelter dogs, twelve adoptions. Traer Scott's luminous portraits capture each dog's personality-serious or animated, quirky or reserved-and each card is accompanied by the story of how the dog found a new home. These striking notecards are a remarkable tribute to dogs in all their individuality.
• Following the successful launch of Finding Home: Shelter Dogs & Their Stories, by Traer Scott Fall 2015), we’re presenting a companion notecard set featuring 12 different dogs who found homes through the shelter system
• The set includes a range of dog types, small and large: Husky, Pit Bull, Maltese, Beagle, Schnauzer
• The reverse side of the cards feature the rescue story for each dog. A box full of happy endings!
• Appeals to animal lovers, dog lovers, people who love people who love dogs
• PAPress will contribute a donation to a shelter based on boxes sold
• 6,500 copies of Finding Home: Shelter Dogs & Their Stories (Fall 2015) sold, 8000 copies of Nocturne sold
Traer Scott is an award-winning fine art and commercial photographer and the bestselling author of several books, including Finding Home, Nocturne, Shelter Dogs and Newborn Puppies. Her work has been featured in National Geographic, Life, Vogue, O and dozens of other major national and international publications. Scott was the recipient of the 2010 Helen Woodward Humane Award for animal welfare activism. She resides in Providence, Rhode Island with her family and teaches photography at Rhode Island School of Design (RISD).
0 pages, 12 notecards, 12 different breeds with envelopes, soft-touch box